BENEFITS OF CONDO LIVING
- Freedom from exterior property maintenance like snow shovelling, mowing the lawn, landscaping and building repairs
- Many major repairs are shared with other condo owners
- Common areas for socializing
- Access to building amenities such as: swimming pool, gym, library, party room, media room and coffeeshops/restaurants
- Security via secure entrances and/or doorman
- There are currently 1.6 million people living in condos in Ontario and more than 50 per cent of new homes being built in the province are condominiums.
- There are more than 750,000 condo units in Ontario, up from 270,000 units in 2001.