The Royal City is your oyster!
Condos Guelph is the most comprehensive website showcasing the unique condo communities and amenities in Guelph. Use this site as a source of information and to assist you in your search.
My advice to you- Guelph is a “City of Neighbourhoods”; choose the neighbourhood you want to be in and then choose your condo building.
We’d be happy to help you.
- Guelph is a “City of Neighbourhoods”; choose the neighbourhood you want to be in and then choose your condo building.
- What’s your budget? If you need financing, have a Pre-Approval done by a Mortgage Specialist. This gives you the price range to shop in.
- Make a list with two columns: your needs and your wants.
- Hire a REALTOR- someone who is trustworthy, experienced and educated about the local area and market. Real estate is hyper local. We offer an ultimate service buyer’s guarantee.If you’d like to speak- we’d be happy to. Contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Start the search- be sure you and your REALTOR are on the same page: your timeframe, needs, wants, budget and location.
- Budget for the costs associated with acquiring real estate (land transfer tax, closing costs, lawyer fees, mortgage broker fees, monthly condo fees, taxes)
- Found a property you love? Make an Offer!
- Making an Offer: Your REALTOR should be with you every step of the way. They will guide you through this process.
An Offer includes many components:
- price (what do you want to offer)
- terms of agreement (deposit amount, closing date, conditions ex: home inspection, financing, revisits prior to closing)
- Once the negotiations are completed and the seller has accepted your offer you are ready for the next steps – hire a lawyer & prepare to move.